Industrial fasteners & components you can place your reputation on
BFC Industrial boasts a leading range of standard and bespoke fasteners and components for a range of industrial solutions including furniture, electronics, printers, hydraulics, cable guides, valves, renewable energy and much more.
Our comprehensive engineering, testing and inspection facilities guarantee parts are made to exacting industry and customer specification.
Our commitment to delivering high standards from our reliable sourcing partners means that our customers benefit from high-quality parts you can place your reputation on.
- All components are manufactured to international DIN/ISO standards
- All bespoke components are manufactured to exacting customer drawings and specifications
A2 / A4
Turned / Cold Formed / Pressed
Manufactured to DIN/ISO standards
50,000 part numbers stocked
Stocked Industrial Fasteners
We hold over 50,000 standard industrial fasteners and components in stock, manufactured to DIN/ISO standards and available for fast delivery requirements across the UK and worldwide.
ANSI, DIN, ISO, BS, JIS, Whitworth, BA, BSF, UNF, UNC
Bespoke and C-Class Components
As well as standard industrial fasteners and components, BFC Industrial manufacture and source bespoke and C-Class components.
- Manufactured to specified tolerances
- Manufactured to specified material certificate
- Manufactured to customer specific drawings
- Full inventory support
- Branded components including Loctits, electrical components, cleaning solutions and more
Supporting your Inventory Management
Shipped from our UK-based global distribution centre, we pride ourselves on supporting your inventory needs, as and when you need it.
- Kan-Ban Systems – we support the re-fill of a Kan-Ban station with regular van deliveries up to 100 miles from BFC’s global distribution centre
- Consignment stock
- Direct line feed
BFC operate in a diverse range of sectors, but not limited to:
Marine, Medical Equipment, Consumer Goods, Construction, Telecommunications, Retail, Electronics, Lighting, Renewal Energy, Furniture, Hydraulics, General Engineering