Working with Us – Current Vacancies
BFC: Part of The Tibbetts Family
When you join BFC, you’re joining something bigger: the Tibbetts family, where people are placed at the heart of our business as we encourage and support each team member to become their own champion, to make a positive impact on their team and the wider business.
Rewards and Benefits
Being part of BFC means you’ll get to enjoy the plethora of rewards and benefits we offer. Putting people first, we are proud to look after our employees in and out of the workplace.
What can we offer you?
- 23 days holiday (plus 8 days bank holiday, rising to 25 days holiday after 5 years’ service)
- Holiday Buying Scheme (giving you the opportunity to buy an additional 5 days’ holiday)
- Life Insurance
- Annual Bonus (should the business hit agreed targets)
- Health Cash Plan Scheme (after one years’ service) including:
- Health & Wellbeing and health screening
- Combined Physiotherapy
- Employee Perks Portal
- Optional cover for family
- On-site training
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Modern facilities
- Ad-hoc employee functions including annual Summer Social
- Charitable fundraising opportunities
- Free on-site parking